“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/8/2023 10:46 am  #1

What's going on?

What does that Brennan bloke think he's doing constantly putting the round thing between the white sticks?

Doesn't he know that's banned at IF?

Joking aside, he looks like a class player - wonder how long we'll keep him for.

Thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment level on Tuesday night. Fair play to Balham for coming and having a go. Also for having so many digs at goal.

Could be an interesting rollercoaster season with a lot of goals. Hopefully 😁

18/8/2023 10:54 am  #2

Re: What's going on?

Indeed Andy.  It is good the hear that we have someone who knows where the opponents goal is and how to plant the ball in it.

18/8/2023 8:42 pm  #3

Asupportersupports wrote:

evthedog wrote:

Indeed Andy.  It is good the hear that we have someone who knows where the opponents goal is and how to plant the ball in it.

Come along on Tuesday to see for yoursel 😊

Yoursel?😂. Don’t waste my my time, you’re not even literate 😂💩

23/8/2023 8:49 am  #4

It was a very good game again. It might be CCL but after two seasons of drab garbage this is fantastic entertainment. Loads of attacking, loads of passing and loads of goals. Winning helps, of course 😁

23/8/2023 7:22 pm  #5

I was as sick as the next man when we got relegated last season, but I haven't noticed any discernible drop in the standard of football I'm watching. If anything it's far better. If this season's Tooting side played against last season's, I know who my money would be on. 

Asupportersupports, would you kindly reveal your identity to me by way of a personal message on this Forum please ? Unless of course you have my Mobile number (which I suspect you might) The curiosity is killing me, I'm probably not as curious as evthedog mind you. I promise I won't tell anyone.

' Yoursel ' I thought you were just writing in a Scottish accent 

At last night's game, I got asked by a Steward to refrain from puffing on my Vape under the cover behind the goal at the Bishopsford Road end as it contravenes the Ground Regulations......I kid you not 

24/8/2023 5:34 pm  #6

Fear not squire,my lips are sealed. Nothing short of a bribe in the region of £20 would ever make me spill the beans 

24/8/2023 8:13 pm  #7

Bog End Ultra wrote:

I got asked by a Steward to refrain from puffing on my Vape under the cover behind the goal at the Bishopsford Road end as it contravenes the Ground Regulations......I kid you not 

Blimey, I didn’t think this sort of thing really touched non league - I’m guessing swigging a can of Kestrel Super behind the goal is out of the question then…..

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

25/8/2023 9:41 pm  #8

They're going to stop serving hot drinks in the Tea Bar soon in case some innocent bystander gets contaminated by the vapours off the steam from the kettle 

26/8/2023 2:58 pm  #9

Bog End Ultra wrote:

They're going to stop serving hot drinks in the Tea Bar soon in case some innocent bystander gets contaminated by the vapours off the steam from the kettle 

They might even ban swearing at the ref at this rate

These Fokkers were Messerschmitts

Board footera