“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/6/2013 2:03 pm  #1

18/6/2013 2:53 pm  #2

Re: Tooting & Mitcham breakaway

MAN ALIVE !!!!! What a fucking hornet's nest we've got here.

18/6/2013 3:01 pm  #3

Not really.  A new intermediate level club has been formed in Raynes Park with a similar name to ours.

So the effect on us will be minimal.  We may well lose a handful of supporters - so be it.

In the meantime we have a new young manager, presumably a new set of players and a new season to look forward to.

18/6/2013 8:40 pm  #4

endofthelane wrote:

Not really.  A new intermediate level club has been formed in Raynes Park with a similar name to ours.

So the effect on us will be minimal.  We may well lose a handful of supporters - so be it.

In the meantime we have a new young manager, presumably a new set of players and a new season to look forward to.

Good luck to everyone at the new club....
But I'm looking forward the new season under Craig Tanner

Got a good feeling about this appointment might take a while, but Could be just the change the club needs....

19/6/2013 7:57 am  #5

When I said 'hornet's nest' I was thinking more of the personnel.......Agent provocateurs, clandestine meeting organisers, Chief feather ruffler, opinion divider extraordinaire and don't get me started on Stan.

I echo your sentiments H, the above is just a bit of fun, they've got some good people there.

19/6/2013 7:18 pm  #6

What is an unincorpoated association?

http://tootingtruth.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=81&page=1

Last edited by lillythelink (19/6/2013 7:22 pm)

19/6/2013 8:01 pm  #7

See    https://www.gov.uk/business-legal-structures/unincorporated-association 

"6. Unincorporated association

An ‘unincorporated association’ is an organisation set up through an agreement between a group of people who come together for a reason other than to make a profit, eg a voluntary group or a sports club.

You don’t need to register an unincorporated association, and it doesn’t cost anything to set one up.

This isn’t a legal structure, so the association won’t be recognised by the law. Individual members are personally responsible for any debts and contractual obligations."

Simples !

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

22/6/2013 9:07 pm  #8

Board footera