“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/6/2013 8:16 pm  #1

Additional pre-season fixtures announced

20th July Banstead away
27th July Raynes Park Vale away
Friday 2nd August Crawley Town XI home

24/6/2013 8:23 pm  #2

Re: Additional pre-season fixtures announced

I believe that "Banstead" recently sacked their manager! whose name escapes me?

25/6/2013 6:19 am  #3

alahj

As with most things you post on this forum, you are talking out of your rear end.

Tooting & Mitcham`s manager, Danny Lee, was NOT sacked by Banstead, he left after taking charge of the last nine games of their 2012-2013 season.

When Mark Beard was sacked as TM United`s manager in December 2010, Danny Lee was offered the job. He declined but did act as caretaker manager before Kenny Brown was appointed by TM United.

25/6/2013 12:44 pm  #4

zonecross, I suggest you read their site, it states " The comitee decided that a change of manager was required" hardly a vote of confidence!

25/6/2013 9:25 pm  #5

alanj

I have every respect for Banstead Football Club

However it is a pity you and people like you are letting the members club slowly destroy what great people like Jack Beard started to build in 1932.

Do you not remember when Roberto Forzoni was SACKED

On the members club` wonderful website they falsly claimed that Roberto has resigned

A sort of Banstead in reverse

Anyway enjoy your EGM on Friday and enjoy hammering another nail in the coffin

Vote to hand over the shares to Zonecross Limited, why don`t you?

I hope you and all the people like you are happy with your part in doing your best to destroy what decent people started to build over eighty years ago.

Will the last person to leave the club on Friday please turn the lights off.

Last edited by zonecross (25/6/2013 9:27 pm)

25/6/2013 9:36 pm  #6

So Roberto Forzoni resigned? Or was he sacked?

http://tootingtruth.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=58

Last edited by lillythelink (25/6/2013 9:41 pm)

27/6/2013 4:32 pm  #7

A possible friendly against a Norwich XI at home on Wednesday 24th July according to the Canaries website

27/6/2013 4:48 pm  #8

Zonecross= I see you conveniently ignored the sacking of Danny from Banstead, and instead have gone into another boring rant against the club. Don`t you people ever give up. I will carry on supporting "The" Tooting & Mitcham, no matter what! unlike some I could mention. So if you are happy with your new club, then good for you, but why do you have to keep rubbishing mine! could it be envy?

28/6/2013 5:57 am  #9

Tonights the night.

Will the last person to leave the club tonight please turn the lights off.

28/6/2013 6:04 am  #10

He ignored Danny's sacking again.

28/6/2013 8:08 am  #11

Hi Gary, interesting you should say 'Raynes Park Fixtures' ( plural ). Check this out.......

Saturday 27th July Tooting & Mitcham Wanderers v Raynes Park Vale XI 12.30 kick off at St.Catherines Grand Drive. Then......
Saturday 27th July Raynes Park Vale v Tooting & Mitcham United 15.00 kick off just down the road.

I'm planning on doing both out of curiosity more than anything. Pity there isn't a Boozer between the two grounds.

28/6/2013 11:32 am  #12

That would be an interesting afternoon - unfortunately I'm on holiday 

28/6/2013 6:17 pm  #13

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Hi Gary, interesting you should say 'Raynes Park Fixtures' ( plural ). Check this out.......

Saturday 27th July Tooting & Mitcham Wanderers v Raynes Park Vale XI 12.30 kick off at St.Catherines Grand Drive. Then......
Saturday 27th July Raynes Park Vale v Tooting & Mitcham United 15.00 kick off just down the road.

I'm planning on doing both out of curiosity more than anything. Pity there isn't a Boozer between the two grounds.

I'll be at both of them.... Must be something near by

Board footera