“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/4/2015 11:30 am  #1

New Management Team

The club have appointed Frank Wilson as 1st team manager and Mark Hams as 1st team and club coach for the 2015/16 season. Craig Tanner and Adam Moriarty will remain in charge of the 1st XI for the remainder of the season whilst Frank and Mark will be preparing the squad for next year with immediate effect

23/4/2015 11:33 am  #2

Re: New Management Team

23/4/2015 11:35 am  #3

Talk about a poisoned chalice, but let us hope they continue the philosophy of Craig and Adam.

23/4/2015 11:38 am  #4

WHAT.....How will he hope to sign players when no one has ever heard of him? How is that a way forward and the next step to promotion? This club never fails to amaze me. I will shut up now before I say something I shouldn't!  

23/4/2015 11:39 am  #5

Good luck Frank!  And I do wish him good luck.  I don't know about his managerial credentials, but I don't know if we have just replaced one rookie with another.  

23/4/2015 11:49 am  #6

With Hams, you can't help but look at his last few months with Walton Casuals and his recent work at Redhill!

Does Frankie Sawyer rate him as a coach!

About 50 players told me that Richard Cadette was an excellent coach and ran some of the best sessions thay'd ever had.

23/4/2015 11:53 am  #7

gary walker wrote:

I have been told by 7 players he is a good coach.

No, no, don't tell us, let us guess......Pele, Maradonna, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, Maldini, Van Basten and Frankie Sawyer.

23/4/2015 12:44 pm  #8

Gary you say that Hams has been recruiting since February, for who? or has this been a done deal for the past few month`s.
 The waters are certainly getting murkier.

23/4/2015 12:58 pm  #9

alanj wrote:

Gary you say that Hams has been recruiting since February, for who? or has this been a done deal for the past few month`s.
 The waters are certainly getting murkier.

Possibly not... If you are putting a proposal in to be part of a new management team you would need to see what players who you could bring in with you.
I'm sure a lot goes on behind close doors which we as fans will never find out about..... Players must get contacted all the time about moving to different clubs. Not many of them are on contracts so they are free agents which means they can go where ever they please.

23/4/2015 1:43 pm  #10

A return for Jordan Cheadle a major possibility then Gary?

23/4/2015 1:45 pm  #11

Don't start Gary off Wolfie!  Jordan left because the Lovechild status Gary saddled him with was too much for him to handle

23/4/2015 1:46 pm  #12

Do we know how many players are willing to stay under the new management Gary.

23/4/2015 1:51 pm  #13

I love you too Gary xxx

24/4/2015 5:20 am  #14

Make sure that you sponser him Gary

Board footera