“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/7/2013 3:45 pm  #1

Mitcham Belle - One of many New TMWFC sponsors

Well done TMWFC rebuilding relations with local companies that were otherwise destroyed by scum. TMWFC such a better run club. Run properly.

05/7/2013 5:20 pm  #2

Re: Mitcham Belle - One of many New TMWFC sponsors

Whoopsie - I think you posted your kind comments about the good people who are involved with the Wanderers on the wrong message board.

05/7/2013 8:01 pm  #3

? Not at all. TMWFC much better run club. would also like to thank KNK for their donation to TMWFC aswell. G&G Supplies and also the Eatwell and Morden Brook. 

05/7/2013 8:04 pm  #4

Actually think almost 30 different companies now and counting.

05/7/2013 8:31 pm  #5

Still not sure why you are congratulating the Wanderers on the United message board.

06/7/2013 8:18 pm  #6

Go away Mr bog End Rebel - we're UNITED on here !

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

08/7/2013 2:26 pm  #7

A good local firm Mitcham Belle, it's a real shame our relationship with them turned sour. Shirt sponsors and providers of transport to away games but I think the wheels came off ( pardon the pun ) with a dispute over an unpaid invoice, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Talking of transport to away games, my regular lift last season has ' Wandered off ' so to speak. If anyone sees me and Joe in the car park with our thumbs out we'll be more than happy to pay for your petrol and refreshments. How many games did we organise coaches to last season ? Can't have been more than half a dozen could it ?

Board footera