“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/7/2013 8:57 am  #1

Abusing Referees since 1932

I'm sure on Chezzer's forum there was somebody who used the suffix ' abusing referees since 1932 ' on all their postings. Something he was clearly proud of. Well check this out..............enter into your google search ' Otavio da Silva Brazilian referee '.

Briefly, 20 year old Otavio was reffing an amateur match in Northern Brazil and issued a red card to 30 year old Josenir Abreu who refused to leave the field as he didn't like the ref's attitude. A fist fight breaks out between the two of them and the ref pulls out a knife and stabs Josenir in the chest. Josenir's mates in the crowd invade the pitch, stone the ref to death ( no bullshit ) decapitate him and put his head on a stake in the middle of the pitch !!!!!! Josenir died in the ambulance on his way to hospital. And we thought we were bad.

Iknow we've been on the wrong end of some diabolical refereeing but they all managed to stop short of stabbing Paul Loughlin to death ( although some of them must have been sorely tempted ). I'd be fascinated to know Bog End Tim's take on all this. I reckon even he might deem the crowd's reaction a trifle over-zealous......Naaaaaah.

Abusing referees is in its infancy in Mitcham. I'm off to the first friendly on Saturday, pass me my machete

12/7/2013 10:35 pm  #2

Re: Abusing Referees since 1932

Bloody hell, some people do take things to heart don't they..... 

Board footera