“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/8/2013 10:53 am  #1

Club Badge official/ unofficial

Nice to  see the Match Posters with the Juventus badge next to  our club name. I thought the badge  was going to  revert back to oriignal club badge after a year of celebrations for our 80th year!  Just to think of all the those block heads who thought that was going to  happen. I could not keep up with all the events organised for our 80th year.

Unofficial website, unofficial forum (thank Gawd) plus unofficial programme. Is there anything  official at this club! The disclaimers in the programme were outrageous, How anyone would want to  give up their time producing something that has no backing is beyond me. 

05/8/2013 12:15 pm  #2

Re: Club Badge official/ unofficial

nothing is marketed properly from the club. other than the poor signage outside you wouldn't even know who plays there. they just simply do not care at all. dare i say the word (tmwfc) sshhh. they have a fantastic official website regularly updated official twitter account and they even had jamie lawrence playing for them a week or 2 ago in their reserves. their website is a great read and they have an official forum which they have changed. they beat carshalton athletic reserves convincingly too without being at full strength. not twitching just yet tho. be a couple of years before we meet at least.

05/8/2013 4:45 pm  #3

Did you enjoy the game Mike?

Just wondered as you don't make any mention of it in your posting. Although you seem to have attended the game and purchased a programme but almost with the aim of making yourself even more bitter.

Another pre season win from a team/squad that was dragged together at quite a late stage.
You might consider that quite encouraging.
Come on.  Tell us what the game was like. And include a happy face.

06/8/2013 9:57 am  #4

Bondy,

I am really bitter in regards what's happened to  this once great club and the way it has been manipulated and the disgraceful episodes which happen year after year. 

What did the friendly match against Crawley have to  do with my posting!
I have not and will not attend pre season games as they are totally meaningless, and a waste of time, unless you want to  write inane drivel about organized training sessions. I wish CT the best of luck and every success with his team. You have to  ask why this team was put together at short notice?  Yet  another disgraceful episode on how this club operates. 

How can you have a happy face after the years we have had to endure, I have been there in  thick and thin, home and away, that's more than can be said for you Bondy, you have disappeared on numerous occasions when the going gets tough. Where was your happy face then. 

Many of the fans which are still left have the same opinion as me, but never come on here and express their views.

As stated I am a life long fan of this club, even if it is only a name, without any soul, I still support the team.

Again this another example of how this club is fragmented and fans arguing amongst fans. This will continue until there is a major change in direction or the club simply dies.

Last edited by Mikem (06/8/2013 10:00 am)

06/8/2013 10:37 am  #5

I've got a great idea !! At the first home game, why don't we all sit in the main stand and ''do a Millwall'' and have a mass punch-up amongst ourselves for fifteen minutes ?

Come on, could be a giggle.

Board footera