“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/8/2013 10:08 am  #1

Pathetic Members Club Posting

I had my regular monthly look at the member club website page in anticipation of the front page changing! To my horror there has been some movement.

With crowds now disappearing, and extinct younger fans, there is an appeal for assistance and ideas, especially from “The Younger Folk.” Many ideas over the year have been put forward only to find they have never been followed up, and they now expect individuals to come rushing forward. The Members club are now taking on more tasks, basically known as dumping!

You cannot make any of this up.  Give up, let the owner do  everything, you are only a bunch of puppets.

18/8/2013 4:36 pm  #2

Re: Pathetic Members Club Posting

they really are pathetic

18/8/2013 4:49 pm  #3

Re: Pathetic Members Club Posting

""As the season gets underway this site will become busier, especially as we are taking on more tasks than previous seasons.  There is genuine anticipation in the air and from the top down, or the bottom up, depending how you like to look at things, there is a real sense of everyone pulling together.  We still need volunteers particularly from younger folk and we look forward to you emails with ideas and offers of help."" - members

can i have some of what they are smoking?

Board footera